Juggling a business with the school run, teenage tantrums or homework help is no small challenge, which is why the Kent Women in Business Awards is well worth supporting.
Winning a relevant business award is a great way to raise your profile in the Kent business community, and proves to your peers, potential customers, colleagues and your competitors that you are excelling in your field. To make it to the shortlist in itself is a great achievement, showing that you are heading in the right direction.
The awards cover categories which include women running businesses from start-ups through to leading large corporations. The awards are open to both business owners and employees.
Do you have a great female boss who you would love to see win an award just because they’re great? Or is there someone you admire from afar who’s helping support the community through her business?
Here are the categories:
- Home based business woman of the year
- Start-Up business woman of the year
- Mumpreneur of the year
- Growth business of the year (owned by a female)
- Business woman of the year
- Management/Leadership Award
- Contribution to the Community Award
- Young business woman of the year (under 25)
- Small business woman of the year (under 20 employees)
- Inspirational woman of the year
The awards will take place on March 27 at a black tie gala evening. To enter your nomination go to www.kwibawards.co.uk
Business news? Tweet me @julesserkin Tune in to The Business Bunker 1-2.30pm LIVE every Tuesday www.channelradio.co.uk or attend a Tweetup www.KentBusinessTweetup.co.uk Canterbury, Whitstable, Faversham or Ashford. Listen to The SCOFF & QUAFF show Live Tuesdays 11-12 Food news for Kent.