Runner Bean parcels with Olympic swimming seared Tuna and Jersey Potatoes
Recipe type: Main
- 1 Tuna Steak per person
- Olive Oil
- 5 or 6 New Jersey potatoes per person
- 100 g of Runner Beans per person
- 100 g Chives – cut long
- 1 clove Garlic
- 50 g Butter
- Put the new potatoes In a saucepan with boiling water and cook on a medium heat for 12 minutes.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking Blanch the Chives in boiling water.( Insert for 3 minutes into boiling
- water) Prepare the runner beans and tie them into parcels with the softened chives
- Steam the Runner bean parcels for about 5 minutes
- Heat the Olive Oil Till Hot and Sear each Tuna Steak for 2 minutes on each side. Depending on the
- thickness of the steak – it should leave a little bit of Pink meat in the middle.
- Chop the Garlic Fine and heat gently in a Pan with the butter till melted.
- Serve all together and Use the Garlic butter as a dressing over the Tuna and Beans